A day of Football.
The emphasis of our Courses is fun and fair play, we cater for all abilities and there will always be a group suitable for the novice or the budding superstar, the courses are designed to develop individual skills and improve team play.
Each day consists of games, competitions, training sessions and the afternoon tournament plus much, much more!
Next holiday club: Summer Camp 2018
Venue: Anson Primary school
Date: Wednesday 25th – Wednesday 8th August 2018
Facilities: 1 hall, 2 playgrounds & a dining room.
Address: Anson Road, Cricklewood, London, NW2 4AB
Football camp starts from 09:00 finishing at 15:30 every weekday.
On the final day of football Camp Young Sporters holds a trophy and medal presentation hosted by the coaches from 15:10 to 15:30.
Things to know:
- Shin pads MUST be worn (across all ages).
- Trainers/Astroturfs ONLY, no boots!!
- Correct clothing is required: shorts, joggers, football socks are just part of the clothing needed.
- No fizzy drinks!!
- WATER BOTTLES ARE REQUIRED!!
- No hot food, cold food only (packed lunch).
- snacks are essential, part of a balanced diet and to keep energy at a good level.
Please do not pack any type of food with nuts or traces of nuts or strawberries (even strawberry flavoured drinks).